What are LED lights?
Light Emitting Diodes, or LEDs, are tiny solid-state light sources that create light without using a filament. They are the most advanced and energy efficient of any lighting technology available today. LEDs maintain brightness for up to 30,000+ hours and can last 10-15 years depending on usage.
- Up to 90% reduction in power consumption versus traditional lighting
- Long life- Last 30,000 or more hours (10-15 years depending on usage)
- Non- Hazardous-No mercury, a “green” alternative to CFLs.
- Light quality equal or superior to traditional lighting products
- Reduction in lighting replacement and maintenance costs
- Improve productivity
- Improve energy efficiency and reduce pollution